Underground Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Boards

Once you enter, you will never leave

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If McCain would've won (No offense to McCain supporters)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Stealer
Admin
Shadow Stealer

If McCain would've won (No offense to McCain supporters) Empty
PostSubject: If McCain would've won (No offense to McCain supporters)   If McCain would've won (No offense to McCain supporters) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:59 am

He would've had a heart attack his first few months in office, then we would be stuck with Sarah Palin, who doesn't know what the hell she's talking about. Again, no offense, I'm just saying we're better off with Obama.
Back to top Go down
https://anonymousfailz.1talk.net
Kainless

PostSubject: Re: If McCain would've won (No offense to McCain supporters)   If McCain would've won (No offense to McCain supporters) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:38 pm

oh boy i see this going places...none good...but hey i voted for obama...aka BARAKA!!! so its cool with me... I feel hope now instead of dread...so thats all that matters to me...the rest is just work work work...and it will get better I am sure
Back to top Go down
Fyter2008
Admin
Fyter2008

PostSubject: Re: If McCain would've won (No offense to McCain supporters)   If McCain would've won (No offense to McCain supporters) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 4:57 am

I think he would've been assasinated and it would've been covered up as a heart attack. I don't know why. But then again, I think the same thing for Obama.
Back to top Go down
killer of death

killer of death

PostSubject: Re: If McCain would've won (No offense to McCain supporters)   If McCain would've won (No offense to McCain supporters) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:25 pm

i dont think mcCain wouldlast long if he was president. (.- _ .-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If McCain would've won (No offense to McCain supporters)   If McCain would've won (No offense to McCain supporters) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If McCain would've won (No offense to McCain supporters)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Underground Boards :: General :: Life Board-
Jump to: