Underground Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Boards

Once you enter, you will never leave

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dark Knight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark_Raiden

Dark_Raiden

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:09 am

had to make a topic! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kainless

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:29 am

You know I been hearing a lot lately about how the company is thinking of making another film...and how they want to have the joker in it for a scene or two...honestly... I DON'T THINK....it should happen... I think they should just leave the character alone...sure they should have a conversation about him...but just leave the character be in his cell...don't show em....it wouldn't be right...
Back to top Go down
Dark_Raiden

Dark_Raiden

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:50 am

Yeah the series should die now, poor ledger! the best joker too!
Back to top Go down
Kainless

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:53 am

I wouldn't mind another movie..but just leave the character be... I mean honestly the Dark knight was really well done...even if it was a 3 hour movie... I think the characters were written really well and its true ledger played the best joker... but honestly.. I don't know if they should release another movie with different actors... I HATE IT WHEN THEY DO THAT!...Kinda like what they did to MK's second film....I HATE WHEN THEY CHANGE ACTORS!! dRIVES ME NUTS!!
Back to top Go down
Dark_Raiden

Dark_Raiden

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:56 am

same here, lol

they did that to the new mummy movie..
Back to top Go down
Kainless

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:59 am

YEA I KNOW AND I HATED THAT LADY!!! OMG I WAS LIKE...wtf!! that was probably the only thing I really didn't like about it!...and honestly I can really say that I was a lot happier with the one character change they did in the dark knight...and really i think she played a better version of that character.....

but yea mummy...only thing i didn't like about it was that they changed that actress...grr
Back to top Go down
Dark_Raiden

Dark_Raiden

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:02 am

well who cares now? She fuckin dead! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kainless

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:03 am

lmao!! True...
Back to top Go down
Dark_Raiden

Dark_Raiden

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:12 am

yep
Back to top Go down
Kainless

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:13 am

You know what I did find interesting about the film thou was the fact that they named Gordens wife Barbra... ... left open sort of a hint to what they might do...but even then...THAT WOULD BE SUPER STRANGE!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Stealer
Admin
Shadow Stealer

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:08 am

They're asking Johnny Depp to play The Riddler, Phillip Seymour Hoffman to play the Penguin and Angelina Jolie to play Catwoman. I honestly think they should stick with more realistic characters such as The Riddler, Bane, Black Mask, and Clayface.
Back to top Go down
https://anonymousfailz.1talk.net
Sponsored content

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Knight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Underground Boards :: Entertainment :: Movies-
Jump to: