Underground Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Boards

Once you enter, you will never leave

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My First Dreamcast

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slash-Dementia

My First Dreamcast Empty
PostSubject: My First Dreamcast   My First Dreamcast Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:35 am

Does anyone still have their system? I bought one that came with two controllers (one broken but I fixed it) and a memory card, a few months ago ($12) but I'm not sure what are good games for it. Any recommendations, preferably RPG?
I currently have:
Wacky Races
Soul Reaver
Draconian
Quake 3: Arena
Back to top Go down
Kainless

My First Dreamcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Dreamcast   My First Dreamcast Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:42 am

my sister gave me her's after she got a ps2... it was fun..i loved playing nightmare creatures 2 and mk gold....there were a couple others..but nothing I would really brag about...OHHHHHHHH AND SPAWN WAS GREAT TOO!!...man the memorys are coming back!
Back to top Go down
Slash-Dementia

My First Dreamcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Dreamcast   My First Dreamcast Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:57 pm

I just hooked it up again. I had it stored away for a few months. It's a great console, but I just need a larger selection of games, and I don't plan on burning copies on CDs. I was going to buy Skies of Arcadia, but I got the PS1 and I ordered FFIX and Hexen.
Back to top Go down
Kainless

My First Dreamcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Dreamcast   My First Dreamcast Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:39 pm

HEXEN ROCKS!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My First Dreamcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Dreamcast   My First Dreamcast Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My First Dreamcast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Underground Boards :: Gaming :: Old School-
Jump to: