Underground Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Boards

Once you enter, you will never leave

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Punisher: War Zone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fyter2008
Admin
Fyter2008

The Punisher: War Zone Empty
PostSubject: The Punisher: War Zone   The Punisher: War Zone Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:47 am

That first movie was so watered down and stupid. It just wasn't "Punisher" enough. I hope this new reboot turns out a lot better with an actual comic book villian.
Back to top Go down
Kainless

PostSubject: Re: The Punisher: War Zone   The Punisher: War Zone Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 6:52 am

honestly I think it should just stay a comic... somethings are better left alone.
Back to top Go down
The_Drifter

PostSubject: Re: The Punisher: War Zone   The Punisher: War Zone Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 2:52 pm

Hopefully it is.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Stealer
Admin
Shadow Stealer

PostSubject: Re: The Punisher: War Zone   The Punisher: War Zone Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:13 am

It is a lot more comic accurate from what I've seen, with Jigsaw being in the movie and all. It looks more dark and gritty and with lots more action than the last one. It releases next month, and I'm not hesitating to see it. If it pulls through, I think it will PWN the Dark Knight, although I must say the Dark Knight was a great and awesome movie.
Back to top Go down
https://anonymousfailz.1talk.net
Fyter2008
Admin
Fyter2008

PostSubject: Re: The Punisher: War Zone   The Punisher: War Zone Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 4:54 am

It should be a rule not to discuss DC movies in a Marvel comic movie thread. IT'S BLASPHEMY!!!

But ya, and I'm glad they revamped everything too. This movie is just like The Incredibl Hulk where it goes back to part 1 over again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Punisher: War Zone   The Punisher: War Zone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Punisher: War Zone
Page 1 of 1