Underground Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Boards

Once you enter, you will never leave

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Because this is yet again another UGB Marvel section...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fyter2008
Admin
Fyter2008

Because this is yet again another UGB Marvel section... Empty
PostSubject: Because this is yet again another UGB Marvel section...   Because this is yet again another UGB Marvel section... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:39 am

Who else here likes Deadpool?

lol
Back to top Go down
Tubaam

PostSubject: Re: Because this is yet again another UGB Marvel section...   Because this is yet again another UGB Marvel section... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:06 pm

Me! Even if he's a Deathstroke copy.... I LIKE HIM!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fyter2008
Admin
Fyter2008

PostSubject: Re: Because this is yet again another UGB Marvel section...   Because this is yet again another UGB Marvel section... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:10 pm

Deadpool > Deathstroke
Back to top Go down
Tubaam

PostSubject: Re: Because this is yet again another UGB Marvel section...   Because this is yet again another UGB Marvel section... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:12 pm

What are the differences between DS and DP beside :

Costume
Hero Name
Real Name
Deadpool knows he's in a comic
Back to top Go down
Fyter2008
Admin
Fyter2008

PostSubject: Re: Because this is yet again another UGB Marvel section...   Because this is yet again another UGB Marvel section... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:14 pm

Deadpool is now a hero and is a comic relief character whereas Deathstroke is vicious and serious and a full-out villian.
Back to top Go down
Kainless

PostSubject: Re: Because this is yet again another UGB Marvel section...   Because this is yet again another UGB Marvel section... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:43 am

I am more of a Deathlock fan.... NOT DETHKLOCK...even thou thats cool and all...DEATH LOCK!! he's got this skull kinda face and is really cool...you should look em up if you can..
Back to top Go down
Dark_Raiden

Dark_Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Because this is yet again another UGB Marvel section...   Because this is yet again another UGB Marvel section... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:32 am

Deadpool>Deathjoke
Back to top Go down
Kainless

PostSubject: Re: Because this is yet again another UGB Marvel section...   Because this is yet again another UGB Marvel section... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:09 am

Marvel doesn't appeal so much to me...HOWEVER!!! the Marvel Zombie comics were FREAKING AMAZING!!!...if anyone reads em... you will know what I am talking about....DAMN good series... but yea

I usto be big into marvel characters until they started making some of em into teenagers..and i was left with like a 14 year old wolverine and i was like...blah.....thats not hitting me spots... HOWEVER some of the more older stuff is good...and plus...Marvel killed my favorite character....Capt America..do you know HOW SAD THAT MADE ME!!...but yea... some of the characters still are cool I guess.... just haven't really gotten into much of it...Anita blake is pretty bad ass..but then like i said on another form I am a big fan of Laurell K hamilton books..so go figure... some of the movies are great!...but I really could have done without that first Hulk Movie....soooooooooooooo bad...but recently not to bad... I can only hope good comics come up soon...lately they appear to be getting better.. OR SO I HOPE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Because this is yet again another UGB Marvel section...   Because this is yet again another UGB Marvel section... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Because this is yet again another UGB Marvel section...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Underground Boards :: Comic Books :: Marvel-
Jump to: