AuthorMessage
Dark_Raiden

PostSubject: MK9 Suggestion Thread   Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:06 am

Anything that can be in MK9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kainless

PostSubject: Re: MK9 Suggestion Thread   Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:45 am

Honestly I have given it a lot of thought...and I really really really hope... NO BODY returns from past mk games on to this game... The one main reason why I think this way is because.....well mk vs dc... when they announced who was returning...EVERYONE had a complaint... "why didn't so and so make it..." DROVE ME NUTS!...BUT the way I see it is if they make new characters and everyone dies... you can start new ideas with characters that have TIES to the old one's but aren't exactly like them... Like have a General to the speical forces team that sonya and jax started...or have scorpions son be in the game...ya know..little things like that.. I think that would be the best way to not only explain the story but have a brand new state of mind... more brutal characters ..more deep storys... i think it would be really cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow Stealer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MK9 Suggestion Thread   Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:33 pm

I had a character idea a couple years back. His name was Arachnid. He had the aspects of a spider (no, not like Spider-Man). His race were once allies of Reptile's Zatarra race.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://anonymousfailz.1talk.net
Kainless

PostSubject: Re: MK9 Suggestion Thread   Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:45 pm

thats a cool concept...i heard a few really good one's recently I think someone should take note of some of this stuff cause its all really pretty good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slash-Dementia

PostSubject: Re: MK9 Suggestion Thread   Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:07 pm

Kainless wrote:
Honestly I have given it a lot of thought...and I really really really hope... NO BODY returns from past mk games on to this game... The one main reason why I think this way is because.....well mk vs dc... when they announced who was returning...EVERYONE had a complaint... "why didn't so and so make it..." DROVE ME NUTS!...BUT the way I see it is if they make new characters and everyone dies... you can start new ideas with characters that have TIES to the old one's but aren't exactly like them... Like have a General to the speical forces team that sonya and jax started...or have scorpions son be in the game...ya know..little things like that.. I think that would be the best way to not only explain the story but have a brand new state of mind... more brutal characters ..more deep storys... i think it would be really cool

Exactly what I was thinking. I made a similar post on another forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MK9 Suggestion Thread   

Back to top Go down

MK9 Suggestion Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Underground Boards :: Mortal Kombat :: Future Mortal Kombat-
Jump to: