Underground Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Boards

Once you enter, you will never leave

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's the big deal.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Drifter

What's the big deal..... Empty
PostSubject: What's the big deal.....   What's the big deal..... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 2:54 pm

About Twilight?For real.I want a legit answer not just "OH IT'S JUST REALLY COOL COLIN YOU NEED TO LOVE IT TOO @#%#^%^*^!!!!"
The book is mediocre at best,and the movie will suck even more.Enlighten me.
Back to top Go down
Slash-Dementia

PostSubject: Re: What's the big deal.....   What's the big deal..... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:14 am

My friend that likes the books says that the movie is downright horrible and is so bad it's funny. I have no interest in reading or watching it.
Back to top Go down
Kainless

PostSubject: Re: What's the big deal.....   What's the big deal..... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:32 am

I have yet to read any of those books...and Honestly I am more into the whole Laurell K hamilton universe...like i said in another post about this.. Honestly I think its just another of those teen vampire movies that will be picked up for a bit...then let go as it always does...but like I said I have yet to read any of the series so I can't give a creditable opinion of it...might be good....but who knows...
Back to top Go down
Shadow Stealer
Admin
Shadow Stealer

PostSubject: Re: What's the big deal.....   What's the big deal..... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:28 am

The Twilight movie sucked nutz.
Back to top Go down
https://anonymousfailz.1talk.net
Kainless

PostSubject: Re: What's the big deal.....   What's the big deal..... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:47 pm

most adaptions from books to movies...don't turn out to great.....but there are those few movies...
Back to top Go down
Slash-Dementia

PostSubject: Re: What's the big deal.....   What's the big deal..... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:50 pm

At least Lord of the Rings was good. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kainless

PostSubject: Re: What's the big deal.....   What's the big deal..... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:36 pm

that depends on your view buddy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the big deal.....   What's the big deal..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's the big deal.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Underground Boards :: Entertainment :: Books-
Jump to: